Imagine yourself as a sister who supports patient and resident care or helps create an environment that is safe and clean. Sisters meaningfully serve in ministry from Clinical Dieticians and Teachers to Materials Management and Child Care Specialists. God can use your special skills to make a difference in the life of another. Learn how your skills and gifts can be used in mission. Here are a few examples….
- Building and Grounds Support Staff [carpenter, electrician, painter, groundskeeper, supervisor, scheduler, construction manager, engineer…]
- Child Care Specialist
- Cook/Chef and Food Prep Assistant
- Dietary Aide and Food Server
- Environmental Service Specialist and Supervisor
- Materials Management Purchasing Agent, Purveyor, Inventory Clerk, Technician
- Quality Assurance Specialist and Manager